Maximise IT are an award winning and innovative software company at the forefront of Intelligent Automation and the next generation of Robotic Process Automation. Based in modern offices well located in Clifton, Bristol with excellent transport links, we provide our team with a professional and friendly working environment.
Due to our ongoing success and rapid expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a professional and proactive individual to join us in the sales team.
The role is responsible for generating qualified leads for the field based accounts team. The role involves building a comprehensive list of target organisations based on an ideal customer profile, identifying key contacts within those organisations and opening a conversation with them. The role is not about closing sales but about gaining interest and qualifying opportunities to understand which organisations have an interest in engaging with us. Qualified leads are passed to the outbound sales team.
• Have a good understanding of and help evolve the ideal customer profile.
• Gain a good understanding of key business challenges and opportunities which Maximise IT products and services can solve.
• Advise on software solutions and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
• Contact prospects via linkedin, email and cold-calling in order to establish interest in products and services.
• Build a network of contacts within interested organisations
• Generate new business leads and arrange meetings for the sales team
• Ensure that the corporate CRM system is kept up to date with accurate information.
• Identify and develop new prospects through networking events
• Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
• Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
• Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
• The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
• Strong organisation skills
• Motivated, proactive and persistent
• Ability to engage someone in a conversation through asking intelligent, open questions
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new contract or permanent role, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.