The .NET Developer will get involved with all aspects of our technical work here at Maximise IT from solution design, prototyping, research and development as well as delivering solutions. In addition, all our developers peer review each other’s work so as to maintain quality, offer ideas for improvement and inspire one another.
The role is based in our Bristol office with occasional travel as required.
• Application design, creating screenshots, developing prototypes
• Development of Web, Windows and other solutions using technologies specified by the Employer
• Use of agile and/or waterfall methodologies as appropriate
• Production of documentation
• Gathering, interpreting and documenting customer requirements
• Working closely with customers, communicating via email, phone and face to face
• Estimating the duration of tasks and working within estimates
• Reporting progress and meeting deadlines
• Support and maintenance including on-call support
For the more senior roles there will be additional responsibilities to the ones set out below. For further details please send the recruitment team an email.
• Contributing to company standards and best practices
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and industry trends
• Maintaining accurate time sheets
• Identification and implementation of new best practices and process improvements
• Taking responsibility for successful project delivery
• Project managing, team leading, sharing knowledge and mentoring other members of staff
• Helping to win new business
• Managing stakeholders
• Leading a development team to meet deadlines and targets
• Being accountable for project delivery
• Managing the performance of other team members
Key Experience & Skills
• Experience of working on .NET projects in a commercial environment
• Full Stack experience
• C# (or if you have VB .Net or are a strong developer in other languages please get in touch)
• Experience with SQL Server
• Web API's/restful services
• Web and / or Windows development experience
• Knowledge of Entity Frameworks and WCF
• UX/UI or design skills
(If you don’t have all of these skills then please get in touch as we value the ability and desire to learn)
Competitive base salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme and benefits package.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a different role, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.