Maximise IT is an award winning and innovative software company at the forefront of the next generation of Intelligent Automation software. Having worked in partnership with high-profile household names for over 15 years we are highly valued, respected as experts and trusted by our customers. Despite this success we still have a start-up outlook with the flexibility to embrace change.
Our modern office is well located in Clifton, Bristol with excellent transport links. We provide our team with a professional and friendly working environment. Due to our ongoing success we are expanding and we now have an exciting opportunity for a professional and proactive individual to join us as a Solutions Consultant.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify opportunities, present options and deliver solutions to meet their needs. Working within the Delivery team and alongside the Sales team you’ll be able to understand the customers’ business, find suitable solutions, take part in configuring, developing and delivering solutions, coordinating with the customer as appropriate to ensure a successful delivery.
Based in our Bristol office with occasional travel as required.
• Helping customers identify opportunities to deliver benefits
• Proactive pre-sales technical support
• Working with customers and the internal team to design, build and deliver solutions that deliver impressive benefits
• Building solutions using VBA and configuring automation / RPA software
• Quickly understanding the customer’s needs and advising on the best solution
• Providing support for existing applications/customers
• Estimating how long solutions will take to build
• Becoming a trusted advisor to potential and existing customers
• Guiding customers on the phone and face to face
• Becoming an expert in software automation and being able to describe the benefits to others
• Ensuring quality of service and building the business case by developing a detailed knowledge of the customers business challenges and opportunities
• Assisting the sales team with detailed product knowledge
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and industry trends
• Promoting the company and being an evangelist
Key Experience & Skills
• Excellent listening, communication and customer facing skills
• Understanding of efficient software development / configuration using VBA
• Project Management knowledge
• Business analysis skills
• Logical and methodical approach to ensure effective and efficient work
• Ability to produce documents such as proposals and technical documents to a high standard
• Good time management; planning your day effectively
• The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
• The ability to coordinate tasks amongst a team
• Determination and commitment to impress customers
• Entrepreneurial outlook
Optional Experience / Skills
• A good understanding of process automation
• Lean or Six Sigma process methodologies
• Experience in winning new business
• Full driving licence
Competitive base salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme and benefits package.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a different role, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.